01 09 10

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Amy Butler Cosmo Bag

Hey there!!


Thought I'd post something that I was working on over the past little bit.


I finished it last week.


This is the Cosmo Bag from Amy Butlers Style Stitches book.













If it looks massive in the pic thats 'cause it is.....

Dee jokes that I could hide a dead body in it...lol how did she know I had one to hide???



Anyhoo I used some Art Gallery fabrics on this one...such a pretty pattern.

<->

I'm thinking I'll throw this one in my etsy..


Thanks for peekin'







8 comments:

~amy~ said...

very coolio....love your sewing!

JOY said...

Crazy beautiful Regan.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Regs!! I love it!!

By the way, I have received several compliments on the bag you made me!

Rosanne said...

very pretty!

Deanna said...

Massive! LOL
And gorgeous!

Avril Tanner said...

It is stunning!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very pretty. I love the fabric.

Wendy said...

OMG, this one is awesome too! I can't wait to see mine!!!