01 09 10

Friday, August 7, 2009

LSC #52 Delight in Life


Hey all!


I'm officially off for a week of Holidays..Whoot!!







We are heading to Cincinnati, Virginia Beach, Tennessee, and then back to Youngstown Ohio...so excited!
I figured since summer hasn't found us yet...I will go find summer!!!



Anyhoo...I've had like ZERO mojo this whole week so please excuse this card..It was SO not what I had in mind.....



On another note..the gorgeous birthday cards from last week are rolling in..thank you thank you thank you!!!




So go have a peek at what my Loonies have been up to




Deets:
Cardstock, Stamps, Buttons,Ink: Papertrey, American Crafts Embossing Powder, Kaiser pearls

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP! This rocks for lack of mojo! When are you leaving for vaca? We leave today but only BC!

Maria Fiscella said...

Holy cow - all that in one week?!? You're a vacation MACHINE! Loved the challenge, btw. It was fun:) And your card is cute!

Deanna said...

So girl enjoy your week off!

Marissa said...

Delight in Life... What a great sentiment for the card. Love what you did with the inspiration.

Maile Belles said...

Great pick on the inspiration photo and fabulous card!!!

Maile Belles said...

Oh, and have a wonderful and safe trip!

Rosanne said...

This card is gorgeous! Have a great time away!

Donelda said...

what a wonderful inspiration piece!! I want it for my livingroom!!! LOL I hope you have a great vacation and find lots of warm summer!!

Kate's Life said...

I am soo loving that zing embossing powder!!! Very cool card-have a wonderful vacation!!!

Savitri said...

This card is awesome and have a great great time!!!

Avril Tanner said...

I love your colour choice for this challenge! I think your card is great! I hope you enjoy your holidays!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Regs! Have an awesome trip!

Steph said...

I just loved this challenge Regan, and your card is awesome. Have a great vacation!
http://mycraftydays.blogspot.com/2009/08/lsc-52.html

Unknown said...

Oooh, I'm lovin all the pearls and is that flourish flocked? so cool!

Have a fabby vacation!

(-: Heidi