01 09 10

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kristina's Colour Inspiration Heartfelt Thanks


Well, I have to say this was a HARD one!!!






I decided to incorporate one of my DELISH crocheted flowers from Jewels, I've been hoarding them...LOL


I used up some more scraps though so that makes up for my hoarding!


On a side note, I'm so excited for today, I have my tattoo consultation...eeeeek, can't wait!!!!




Deets:

Cardstock, Ink, Stamps: Papertrey, Paper: October Afternoon, Trim: Bazzill, White gel pen, Flower by Jewels, Button: Craft stash

14 comments:

Karan said...

beautiful card, i have some similar flowers that i have been hoarding too...

Deanna said...

This turned out awesome!

Savitri said...

Might have been hard but you did AWESOME!!! LOVE how bold it is!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I have to admit this is not my favorite of Kristina's color inspirations, but you totally ROCKED it!

(-: Heidi

Randee E said...

Fantastic card. The colors are great!

Charlene Austin said...

OMG are you finally getting my name tatooed on your arm???!!! I just love you too!!!!

CUTE card missy!

Winter said...

What a cute card! I love the pom poms! Great job!

Tracey said...

Love this Regs! The crocheted flower & pom pom trim are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now this one is amazing too! You have your mojo on overdrive ho!

Anonymous said...

You are very creative! I like your creation :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the croshet flower and the tassles are gorgeous! Tough on mailing but so worth it!

Nancy Sanders said...

great card, love how you pulled the colors together. love the flower, i relate to your hoarding something you really like

Amy said...

Love all the patterns and textures on your card!

Deb Rymer said...

I'm loving this one! Love your choice of paper, and how the hearts and flower focal point is bold, but still sweet!