01 09 10

Friday, April 24, 2009

LSC#37 Mother


OHHHHH Friday!!!


Its supposed to be a gorgeous weekend...can't wait!!







Its LSC#37 and this week's choice was Wendy's.

It was a Mother theme, totally appropriate since its my Mom's birthday today---HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Nice colours huh???



I decided to make a mini card using my new nestabilities blossom dies I picked up at Scrapfest!!

Go check out my Loonie Ladies and leave some loooove!!





Deets: Cardstock, Paper,Ribbon, ink: Papertrey, Prima, Button: SEI, Nestabilities Die, Cuttlebug folder

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Regs! Love that blossom shape! Happy birthday to your Mom.

Deanna said...

Holy frickin cute! Even cuter IRL! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you and Dee were on the same page with using your Nesty's, very smart ho's! Damn you and your weather, more snow this weekend for us! But we are off to Fairmont so I hope it is nicer! Talk to you on Tuesday when we are back!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Cute, Regs!

Charlene Austin said...

Happy Birthday Regs Mom!! This is so cute I can't stand it! And HELLO....polka dot Hydrangea Primas? WHY haven't I seen those before?? I need them!

Unknown said...

CA-ute! I love this sweet little card!

(-: Heidi

Jillian said...

It's awesome Regan!! I don't have that die set..didn't think I needed it...now you're makin' me want it! DANG!!

Ann said...

Gorgeous colors! Love your flower and yummy ribbon!

Donelda said...

what a cute little card. I really love those large scallops!! These really are great colors!! My card is finally up now :-)

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh thats cute!! Love that nestie!!