01 09 10

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Fling based on CPS#56

I thought this week's sketch was a perfect fit for the new Papertrey Just Hatched set. The challenge was for a spring cardI die cut and mounted with nestabilities.

I needed some spring paper so I used Imaginisce for Peeps Sake- so cute and "springy" reminds me of an easter egg....

Cardstock is Wordwin. I ran it through the Cuttlebug with Bloom Dots embossing folder. The cute scallop trim and flower trim is from Doodlebug- I used a pink soufle pen to add the dots. Ink is Stampin Up.

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing! Great job with sketch 56!

Have a great day!
~Lea L.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous. LOVE that embossing!!!

Charity Hassel said...

so springy! the embossing is fabulous! great job with the cps sketch!

Anonymous said...

Love the soft colours of this card =0)

/Maria

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossing...and those colors!! Love it!