01 09 10

Friday, May 29, 2009

LSC#42 Mad about Plaid


Happy Friday!!!


Sooo excited, I get my tattoo today!!!!!


I'll load some photos later!!








This week's challenge was chosen by Maria, she went with plaid...COOL huh!




I love plaid and gingham ribbon (as if you didnt know that already)



Go and check out my Loonies and see what they came up with this week!


Please play along and link up your creation in the comments....we love to see your stuff!




Deets:

Cardstock, Ink, Button, Twine: Papertrey, Stamps Ali Edwards, paper: Pink Paislee, Ribbon: Offray, Prima flower

11 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Regs! Love it! Have fun getting inked. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

papertrails leaver said...

such a pretty plaid card and like the scallop layers. Good luck with the tat and will be looking for pix. ;-)

Anonymous said...

REG!!! This is really one of my fave's from you! Love the yellow and brown, the ribbon rocks! Wicked girlfriend!

Deanna said...

Delicious color combo! You rocked the plaid girl! I can't believe you are getting a tatoo today, I will pop over later to check it out!

maria fiscella said...

You're getting inked! And we're not talking on your fingers by accident!! Wow! Love the card, btw. That color combo kicks serious butt.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

LOVE it LoVe LOVE it!!!

Savitri said...

Ooooh, me LOVE the yellow and black!! STUNNING, girl!!

Charlene Austin said...

Oooooh girl this is amazing....just like you! I cannot wait to see your tat!!! I only have one small one on my foot and I'd love to get it "embellished" a bit but dang it really hurts on the foot, haha.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool card!!! What tatoo lol!!!!

Donelda said...

yellow and black is one of my favorite color combo's!! And I love love love your ribbon, bow, flower, button embellishment!! Super Wow!! I too was totally inspired by Maria's choice to use plaid so I have a loonie card on my blog!!

love you tatoo as well - you are way braver than I am!!

Steph said...

Very nice card. I love the colour combo.