01 09 10

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2S4U Thank You.......

Ok so I quickly did this card yesterday, no crafting last night...

just had to see HOUSE!!!







OMG.. what a brilliant show...now the waiting begins until next season. Lucky I have True Blood starting in June!!!


Anyhoo...enough babbling


This is my take on Kazan's sketch 26. I thought I would try a little shabby chic with lace, pearls and softer colours. I even sanded and used crackle paint...what has gotten into me????


I hand cut the 3 flowers out of the patterned paper. I have had this delish Crate paper forever and decided this was the day to use it!!



Deets:
Cardstock, Stamps, Ink: Papertrey, Paper: Crate Paper, Lace-craft stash, Pearl Brad from Michaels, mini pearls-Kaiser, Paint: Ranger

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this but to more important things...HOUSE!! Wow hey! So did he actually sleep with Cuddy or was that a hallucination too??? I cried at the end when they were getting married and poor House off to the Loonie bin! Can't wait till next season!

Deanna said...

You did shabby well, so pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous! LOVE the colors an all the pearly bits!

Oh yeah, I love me some House too!

Unknown said...

I love the sanding and crackle paint - shappy looks great on your blog! Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Anonymous said...

Awsome shabbiness!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, I love the shabby you did a great job in a hurry, I hope you enjoyed the show :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Regs!!

cnelson said...

beautiful card! love the colors and the flower!

anja curvers said...

Beautiful card and wow I'm also a huge house-fan.

papertrails leaver said...

what a pretty card you made! Like the distressing you did!

Angela said...

That flower is AWESOME!!! Such a great card, love it!

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous! Love the lollipop bloom!!

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!