01 09 10

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Don't Cry


HELLO!!!!!







Its Saturday and we are off to a BBQ later..should be a great time and the weather is great for now so lets just hope it hold out!!


This was a quick little card I made for a friend. She recently got her ear pierced and has been crying like a little baby about it!!!!!


I told her I was gonna make her a card...this is it!!


The inside reads "put on your BIG GIRL panties!!!




Deets:
Cardstock: Stampin Up, Bazzill Paper: October Afternoon, Stamp: Unity, Ribbon and Embossing Powder: American Crafts, Bling, Martha Stewart punch


7 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

LOL! Love it!!!

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card!! Love it!

Joanne said...

Just too funny! I know who the 'cry baby' is and yes, she has been whining all week!!! Great card!

Karim Gomez said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! omg!!!!!! hihihi i love the card, the ribbon, everything hihihihihi

Anonymous said...

That is funny!! I love the saying!! I needed it today...trying to be creatve....I felt like crying!!!

Deb Rymer said...

This is great, Regan - and the outside design could be used for so many different occasions! Your choise with the "big girl panties" was too funny!

maria fiscella said...

Ok...out of all of the posts I missed during the last week or so *blushes* I have to say that this card is my absolute fave. So bold! And bitchy. Extra points for bitchy!