01 09 10

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged in a really fun game

Well this is just F-U-N fun!!!!!




Vicki tagged me in this really cool challenge.

Go to where you keep your photos, pick the 6th folder and the 6th picture in that folder and post it.

Tell about the photo and then tag 6 other people and tell them about it...cool huh??

This is a photo from the summer. Its my Lola with my Mom's miniature Donkeys Dash and Petunia...how cute are they anyway???

I tag......

Jewels Maria Wendy Char Lauren Sankari

4 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Thanks for the photo tag! What a great idea - i can't wait to see what surprise this will hold for me!

Your little Lola is a-dor-able!!! And what cute names for the little minitures!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

You are soooo awesome Regan! I totally STILL to this day - get a huge smile on my face when I see your name: Stampy McStamperson!!! Seriously - you ROCK!!!

love and a ton! of hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Ass! Thanks for the tag, this was fun!

lauren bergold said...

OMG--i just read wendy's comment!!!! sorry--it made me spit out coffee! :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! miss ♥lola♥ is SOOOOO cute--and you know that's how you can tell the really *GREAT* supa-models...they are not afraid to pose with adorable animals...they KNOW they will still be the star of any photo!

ta v much for the tag...it might not get posted till the weekend, but i'm SOOOO doin' it!

Tracey said...

Great picture Regan! Lola is adorable!!