01 09 10

Friday, January 16, 2009

LSC # 23 Bloom where you are planted

Oh TGIF..... this week has been very long and very COLD!!!!!!




Before I start can I just say Hello gorgeous to the wicked colour map by Jewels????????
This week was Dee's pick, pretty funky color combo huh???? Yeah I love it too!!
Please feel free to play along and link up your creations in the comments section we love to see what you've done!
Check out my other Loonies........



Deets: All products Papertrey except Kiwi Kiss- Stampin Up, Button: SEI, CB embossing folder, MS punch

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Hello?!?! This is fabulous!! I love the colour combo!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! Lovin your new flower dies!

Kate's Life said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE what you did! The big flowers are wicked!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Oh I LOVE it that is super cute! Love the border punch on this one!!

Charlene Austin said...

It just jumps off the page. The colors are so bold on your card...I love it!!!!

And great flower!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Reg!

Julie said...

really nice!