01 09 10

Friday, January 23, 2009

LSC# 24 Bring on the BLING

Happy Friday!!!!!


Its Loonie Stampers Time again.



This week was Maria's pick and she chose some Bling this time.
Can I get a hell yeah for Jewels and her amazing Colour Map- she rocks!!
We'd love you to play along, so link up your awesome creations in the comments so we can see them!!!
Go check out my Loonies and their creations.

Deets: Cardstock: Papertrey, paper: American Crafts, Stamps: Hero Arts, Ink: Brilliance, Bling: American Crafts Lips and Michaels jewels

10 comments:

Tracey said...

SO cute! Love those blingy lips!!

Anonymous said...

Those lips are so sassy that I keep hearing that Pussycat Dolls song in my head "...don't 'cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me..."

Love it!

Anonymous said...

ummmm...so that comment was from me. forgot to put my name on it. too busy singing, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was laughing at Maria's comment! I was thinking way more dirty! Love this, those lips are wicked!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous! I just love those glitter lips from AC!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hell yeah!! That is awesome, I love your lips, lovely lady lips, check it out! la la la...be glad you did not have to hear that for real

Charlene Austin said...

I too love the lips but what they H are those girls all yakking about?

Donelda said...

Ha, look at those lips!!! very blingy!!!! I finally got a chance to play!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR LIPS AND THE COLORS YOU USED.THEY ARE SO BRIGHT AND BOLD AWSOME JOB
http://picklescards.typepad.com/

Sankari W. said...

Those LIPS are awesome - talk about blinged out !! Wowie wow!!! I wish mine would do that!!! awesome card - you took sassiness to a whole new level!!!

xoxo S.