01 09 10

Monday, November 7, 2011

bitty ruffled book bag

Sew...lol


I promised a co-worker several weeks ago I would make her a bag for her granddaughter.....


I'm usually way quicker with this stuff but for whatever reason, I just didn't get to it until this weekend.


I didnt have a pattern for a small person bag so I kinds made one up...


I had to add ruffles..what little girl doesn't like ruffles


The bag is made of really fine wale cord-so frickin cute- it measures about 10x 12


thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those ruffles! Super cute bag Regan.

Unknown said...

So dang CUTE!♥♥

Sharon said...

I NEEEEEED that bag. So cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the ruffles :-)

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Rosanne said...

it's beautiful!

paula said...

This is really CUTE!!