01 09 10

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LRW Tags

Holy poo--- Its December 1st!!!

Have you all got your shopping done??
I did ALL of mine on Black Friday..whoo hoo!!


This weeks challenge was to make a gift bag or tag...wow..I have been a tag making machine lately...LOL

These are actually the tags for my swap tonight at 2 Scrapbook friends...

I used some felt, bling and corduroy for the trunk...

Photobucket
Go have a lookie at what the girlfriends got up to..link on my sidebar..

Thanks for peekin'

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Omigosh! I LOVE these! I can't wait to get together tonight and receive one :)
Joanne xo

Kate's Life said...

Gorgeous!! WOW!

Avril Tanner said...

These are so cool! I can not wait to see them in person tonight!

Rosanne said...

They're gorgeous Regan!

Unknown said...

These are brilliant!! Love that tree!

(-: Heidi

Deanna said...

Super cute girl!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful tags Regan. I am so glad I get one.

~amy~ said...

c-u-t-e!!! happy friday {behind on my google reader...what's new...sigh}