01 09 10

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Heart u and quilt progress

Hey ya....

I haven't played along with EBTKS in a while so I thought I'd do their Most recent challenge

Its all about texture...I used a couple embossing folders, corduroy, chipboard and a pin...I think that counts...


Photobucket

Now...I worked a bit on my quilt this week

Here are all the pieces layed out- the circles have been sewn to the backing fabric


Photobucket

And these are the pieces cut up in quarters...

Photobucket
I plan on getting them sewn in 4 patches...we'll see what happens...

Thanks for peekin'

7 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

I see you have been busy as usual! Everything looks gorgeous! I so can not wait to see that quilt when it is finished!!

Ann said...

Love the corduroy! Thanks for playing with us at EBTKS!

Deanna said...

Adorable card... that quilt is going to be amazing.

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card! And the quilt is looking terrific!

Steph said...

When are you coming to Calgary to teach quilt making??? I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Sue Lelli said...

What a FAB quilt! So much talent! And I have to say I LOVE this card! LOVE the different squares and that CORDUROY heart with the stick pins is WONDERFUL!

Winter said...

Oh My! This is too stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)