01 09 10

Monday, November 22, 2010

Best teacher necklace

hey ya...

Im again posting some X-mas gifts I've made recently..

This one is for Lola's teacher- Ms Jackson..

I used some memory glass and a quilkutz die

Photobucket


Thanks for peekin...

Now- please say a prayer for my friend Maryellen--she fell down her stairs yesterday and BROKE-yes broke her back- she is in hospital being stabalized waiting to be referred to a neurosurgeon...

I am devastated and really pray that she come out ok...


Thanks all!

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

The teacher will love that necklace!I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Deanna said...

It is super cute Regs, she will love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card :-) and saying prayers for your friend :-) That's horrible!

~amy~ said...

Oh noo....I hope that your friend is okay.....