01 09 10

Monday, June 7, 2010

Merry Kissmoose

Happy Tuesday..

I'm off to grab a copy of the Eclipse soundtrack at lunch...
excited much...oh yes i am!!!!!

Here's another card I made for the Caardvarks embossing challenge.

I've been meaning to make this card forever..I love this woodgrain moose...
I thought he needed a red nose though...

Photobucket


I tried out my PTI Impression plate to mimic the moose's pattern..

Im a little on the fence about these things....not as crisp as I would have liked...


Now...just a mini rant on this kind of thing...

I really LOATHE when things require "Jimmy Rigging"....for example...a new ink pad should not require "smooshing" just to get even colour....how about the product works the way it was intended...without smooshing, shimming, buying additional things to get it to work...

NOVEL concept I know....

OK I digress...


Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh m'gosh, I flippin LOVE this!! Too cute!

(-: Heidi

~amy~ said...

aren't you sooo very clever! LOVE it!

Rosanne said...

This is soooo cool!

Charlene Austin said...

That moose is friggin awesome.

I am so over said ink pads. Never again. Tim Holtz Distress ink pads are the only ones I ever want to own from now on.