01 09 10

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June DT reveal

Its June 1st...
that means reveal day!!

This month we got kits from the Paperloft.

I was a tad intimidated...the colours were very masculine...eeek scary..no pink???

The first layout I chose some muted tones

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went with bolder colours on this one...yes..thats Lola...embellishing herself......

Photobucket
Photobucket

and bolder still....My Isaak...just a BIG kid....


Photobucket

Some new Bellas....I used a mix of copics and prismas

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for peekin'

8 comments:

shelby said...

AWEsome. I love the one of Lola, so hilarious.
Those cards are freakin adorable. People were oohing and aahing over them at the store on Saturday.

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Love these, you sure don't look like you were intimidated! And those cards are awesome!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing. You rocked this kit. The cards are amazing. Just makes you want to colour!!!!

~amy~ said...

wow...chock full of goodness...gotta love the self-embellishing...LOL

Tracey said...

Gorgeous work Regs!! Always fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Awesome creations Regs!! I love those stamps on the cards too!

Joanne said...

Oh my! These are great! I especially love the cards - just too fabulous:)

Deanna said...

Beautiful girl!