01 09 10

Friday, April 10, 2009

LSC #35 Sassy


Its Good Friday....extra Long weekend...SWEET!! I also get Monday off....squeals!!










Here is my take on this weeks Loonie Challenge. It was Dee's pick, the colours were great and we had to incorporate lace of some kind.



I had no actual lace trim...do you friggin believe it????? In my massive stash of ribbon...no LACE ...oh well I did have this delicious Making Memories trim though!!!!


Run over and check out my Loonies and see what they have been up to!



Dee Wendy Char Jewels Maria


Thanks for peeking and feel free to play along...we love seeing your stuff!!!!


Deets:
Cardstock, paper: Papertrey, Ribbon: Making memories, Die cuts- Slice, Glitter: Prisma

9 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Happy Good Friday! I hope you are enjoying your day off!!!
Great card- and congrats on winning the Use it Challenge this week!!!
Have a great long weekend!

maria fiscella said...

Hola chica - I like it lots! And that MM trim totally counts as lace!!

Anonymous said...

I am with you, no lace at all! But you worked it girl, love this! Maybe I can fray up some ribbon!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Well, that sure is lacey! Very cute that you can actually tie your lace. Love that scallop edge too!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous girl, you rocked this!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Those are really pretty colors together, great card.
Claudia
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great card !!!!!! Happy easter....and Congrats on you win!!

Tracey said...

You just have to love a four-day weekend!!! Yahoo!!

Love this card! Fantastic!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Are you giving this card to yourself? LOL I loves it!!!