01 09 10

Sunday, April 12, 2009

CPS #111 Thinking of you

Happy Easter!!!!!


Its a beautiful Day here, I got in quite a bit of crafty time this weekend...feels good!!






This is my take on CPS#111.


I used my Life set again from Papertrey, these stems are so pretty, I used Crystal Effects and glitter to add the flowers..thought I'd try something a little different!


Thanks for peeking...Hope you had a great Holiday!!


Come back tomorrow...My USE IT CHALLENGE is going up first thing!!



Deets: Cardstock, Stamps, Ink: Papertrey, Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Ribbon: Michaels, Glitter: Doodlebug


6 comments:

Deanna said...

So pretty! I am dying to ink this set up!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card Regs! I hope you had a fab Easter!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is wonderful! I love your use of that CPS sketch.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant card.
luv
Debby

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty Regan! I love the scalloped edge! Wonderful job with sketch 111...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Elise said...

Hi! Your blog is very cute! I came to peek at your CPS sketch: very nice work! I love the glitter flowers!