01 09 10

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #31

Yay, I love these challenges, I try do them every week, I think I've missed 4 or 5 so...not bad!!



Wow this was a hard one- gorgeous colours but together--eeeeek!! Hard to find a balance.
I was determined NOT to make a christmas card- gawd!!! I am so sick of christmas cards!!!

I took my inspiration from the photo, such a nice fall picture...too bad we have a foot of snow already...blah!!
I remembered this awesome Mr Campy paper so I just went with that!!


Deets: Cardstock: SU, paperL Cosmo Cricket-Mr Campy, Stamps: Papertrey-papertray set that was embossed in white

Thanks for peeking!! Com back tomorrow for Loonie Stampers!!







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Regan, I think Kristina will love this! ~Donna

Kate's Life said...

Love it Regan!!! Such a cool design!

Tracey said...

You made it all work! Looks fabulous!!

Nellie Mae said...

OOH la la!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!

Becky said...

Fabulous card! I love it!

Leonie said...

Oh, so cute

Anonymous said...

Mr. Campy - what an awesome idea for this challenge!! Love it!!

Deanna said...

Hey chickie I love your hard wood... snicker!