01 09 10

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #31

Oh How I love Taylor's sketches!!!



I didn't use cupcake but I did use something along the same theme. I broke out yet another awesome stamp from my Unity KOTM. I coloured it with copics and accented with Crystal Effects-photo did not pick that up...oh well.
Paper: We R Memory Keepers Write out
Cardstock: Papertrey
Stamps: Unity -Remember Happiness
Ink: Papertrey, Brilliance
Ribbon: American Crafts, Brads Making Memories
Accessories: Nestalibilies, Copics

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great card -- love the colors -- the image is so cute and YUMMY! :)

Felicia said...

cute card! love the image and those candy jars look yum-o!!

Sankari W. said...

LOVE those colors and that stamp set is awesome! Your coloring is great and I love that sentiment -- and now I feel like I should go indulge in a little chocolate therapy :) Great card Regan!!!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful... what a kewl stamp!

Taylor said...

Too cute! Love that image! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kimberly Crawford said...

VERy cute!!! I love how you used the sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that's an awesome stamp and patterned paper combo! v. cool!

Anonymous said...

What a really adorable image!