01 09 10

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thinking of You

This is a card I made for my good friend Cindy. Her beautiful 2 year old daughter is having another open heart surgery on August 21.


I know a card is not comfort enough for all the worried that they have been through and are still going through but this is one way I can express my feelings. Well now that I am crying, I'll just cut to the details.
Cardstock: Papertrey dark chocolate and kraft.
Paper: My Minds Eye- out and about
Birdie: Jenni Bowlin
Stamp: Papertrey- Simple little things
Ink: Palette burnt umber and landscape
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, Nestabilities, Making Memories jewel brad, Offray ribbon, and buttons from my stash.
Keep the Desbiens in your prayers please!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card; I'm sure they'll appreciate the emotion behind it.

Deanna said...

Very nice card... hmmm are we sharing these little birdies! lol