01 09 10

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #24



I loved this week's sketch so I did a couple of cards with it!! None of them however have a cupcake!! You can see her post HERE

I just received the Birds of a Feather set I won from Papertrey from the Blog Hop and was itching to ink it....so here the card i made with it!!

The first one was a Halloween inspired card based on this ribbon I got a Michaels. The second is just a pretty card with a Quickutz die I recently purchased.


Card #1
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Birds of a feather
Ink: Palette
Ribbon: Michaels
Brads: Making memories


Card#2
Cardstock: Papertrey
Stamps: Birds of a feather, Polka Dot Basics
Ribbon: Papertrey
Ink: Palette
Brads: Making Memories

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you just love that set?!? one of my faves. As is that butterfly card. v nice