01 09 10

Monday, July 28, 2008

Being Two

I finally got to scrapping again....ahhhhhhh, I do love Scrapping!





I dove into my Picnic Basket Kit which is got from NOEL MIGNON. What a BUTT LOAD of goodies..how could I not scrapbook after getting these babies. The sketch was from the Scrapbook and Cards today email.

Here is the long list of supplies for the most part- some stuff I have no idea the maker

American Crafts paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Primas, SEI Buttons, Quickuts cherry die( thanks Dee), Jenni Bowlin tickets, K&Co chipboard painted with making memories pain, I added a red and green gel pen to the chipboard, Pink paislee letters, Dots and Dashes , Queen and Co felt, and misc brads turns and doo dads!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous but u r killing me here! Not only r u using my stuff but u showing it off to me! I am weeping! LOL I kid have fun girl, just don' tleave my room messy... or I'll have to kick you ass! LOL

Anonymous said...

Nice doodads! (get your mind outta the gutter!)