01 09 10

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Verve Visual Sketch



When I saw these stamps I HAD to get them. I have a thing for Stars. (inside joke- had to be there right Dee and Dana)


This is my sketch for the Verve Sketch Challenge. I used Seeing Stars & Starlight Remixed.

I am really happy with the stamp quality- very crisp and clean.

The PP is DCWV. I wanted a bold image to go with the bold paper so I used Staz-on red and black. I accented with red, silver and white paper to make things pop.


I masked the big star and used the swirly stamp, then a smaller star which cut out and popped it out with a dimentional-can't really see it in the photo though.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

what a fantastic card, love that main star image with the dotted swirls, good luck with the sketch challenge.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! I love how you masked the star to get the swirls behind the sta.