01 09 10

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm back on a roll !!!!!!



Well................................ I finally have the "itch" to scrapbook again. I have been totally occupied by cards- they just seems to be quicker! I forgot how much I enjoy doing layouts.

I do like keep things pretty simple- I usually use one or 2 photos-just more pleasing to my eye that way.

I LOVE this photo of Lola- this was at my in laws at Christmas- she apparently does NOT like the word NO!!! She is a very sweet but willful child...... and very expressive as you can see!!! This is her "passive aggressive" eye blinking pose.


What I used:

In this layout I used Patterned paper from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Glitter Stack. I love that stuff- bright colours and some bling- how can you go wrong with that? The base is 12x12 Textured Wild Wasabi from Stampin Up. The others Cardstock pieces are Stampin Up and Bazzill. The embellishments were die cut with Nestabilities and random Circle Punches. I used American Crafts Thickers for the title. The crown is a stamp from Heidi Swapp that I stamped with Ink and then "smooshed" platinum stickles all over it. The Bling brads are from the dollar store. The chipboard flower stem is Fancy Pants and I painted it with Stampin Up craft ink. The stamps on the cardstock are from Heidi Swapp, Close to my Heart and something else but Ihonestly have no idea.......

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Very cute! Love the pic! Nice use of the new nesties! :)