01 09 10

Friday, August 6, 2010

LSC 104 Celebrate

TGIF

Im on my way to Sunny Florida for a 2 week stint.....


Cannot WAIT...


Anyhoo...here is this week's LSC card...
the combo came from Jewels.......


Photobucket


I have to admit...my head almost exploded...I've been suffering in the mojo dept. and ofcourse I have 7 thousands thinsg to do before I leave.....
I used this week's sketch from 2S4u..I havent played along there in a while...

I remember I had this acrylic frame and it is pink...soooo...
this is what happened...
LOL

Go check the other ladies and see what they came up with
Thanks for peekin'

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ooohhh....love it!!! Happy vaca!!!

Deanna said...

Love it! That frame is kewlio!

Maria Fiscella said...

So thinking of you as you enjoy Florida...I'll be there (near the condo) in another three weeks. Save some sun for me:) And whoa! The combo this week was a toughie...you rocked it out, eh? Right? eh?

Anonymous said...

You beeautch...Florida for two weeks...ARGH!!! We broke 20 degress here yesterday, yeah, shitty weather is right!!! Love the card and I hope you have an amazing time!!!

Tracey said...

I bright and fun card Regs! Have an awesome trip! Travel safely!!

Charlene Austin said...

Shut up! You're not supposed to go to Florida without us!!!! Take pics so we can see and experience it through you!

Love the card. I can't believe that is an acrylic frame. Awesomer!

Avril Tanner said...

totally love it!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Yeah what Wendy and Char said!

Sylvia said...

Great card! Love the diecut!

Unknown said...

fun and bright! The perfect combo :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
Hugs
Kazan

lauren bergold said...

ooooooh! by "head explosion" i assume you mean with delight and excitement at this awesomely vibrant combo of papers, right?! right??!?!?! :) (LOVE it! 'specially that cool frame!)

ps: happy vaycay! florida? lucky duck! ♥

Rosanne said...

Fun card!