01 09 10

Friday, March 12, 2010

LSC 83 your fav...

Happy Friday!!!



Photobucket

I'm back with my LSC for this week.
Dee challenged us to use our FAV stamp..well I cant pick a FAV..waaaaaaay too many FAV's so I used my newest FAV.

I picked this adorable Moon Girl stamp from Stampotique up with Avril weeks ago and haven't played with it yet..ack...I know!!!

Is she not the cutest thing ever???

Go have a look and see what the other ladies came up with


Dee
Maria

Char
Wendy

Jewels

Thanks for peekin'

13 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh, she is just adorable!! Gorgeous card Regs!

Avril Tanner said...

oh.. she is s adorable! Love the card!

Carolyn Wolff said...

She is sweet! Beautiful card.....I recognize that ribbon!

Anonymous said...

OMG, how freakin' cute is this! I have never heard of that company before, must snoop!

Rosanne said...

Really cute!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yes...she is so so so CUTE! The newest fav's are always a good thing.

Will we be going to this store?

Deanna said...

Too cute! And yes Char we are going to that store!~ lol

Anonymous said...

what an adorable little card. Love the sweet stamp!

Lea L. said...

This is too sweet! I love that crinkly ribbon!

♥♥♥Lea

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

That really is sweet!

Maria Fiscella said...

She's so cute! And yes...will we be going to that store? Please?!?

Donelda said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! and I love that you added some glitter on her wings! my card is up - that makes 3 weeks in a row...wow!

Unknown said...

Darling, love that image!

(-: Heidi