01 09 10

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LRW Black and white...er..IVORY????

Its Hump day...
the week is half over.YAY!!


I'm back with our LRW challenge for this week.




Photobucket


Joanne challenged us to do a black and white card...I cheated and used IVORY. I just had to because the new MME LUSH papers I got were ivory..LOL


Im gonna need to go get some more of this stuff!! Oh and that delicious button came from my Loonie friend CHAR!


Go hop over to the LRW blog and have a peek at the other girls and see what they came up with


Thanks for peekin'

10 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love the card! and that button is to die for!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great job....if you hadn't mentioned the ivory I never would have know.

Audrey said...

Beautiful card.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous! I love the button:)

Rosanne said...

It is gorgeous! Love it(even though you broke the rules!)!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this card is GORGEOUS! You totally rocked the black and white!

Anonymous said...

I don't thnk I've EVER made a black and white (or Ivory) in my life....what's with that? lol!!

Great card!

Deanna said...

Love it love it lovw it, great button! ;)

Tammy said...

Great card--love that button!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!!