01 09 10

Friday, June 12, 2009

LSC #44 Perfect Pear


Happy Friday!!



So Excited...our deck posts are going in tomorrow...yay I will not have to go through another summer without a DECK!!!!







This is my Loonie Stampers Card for this week.



I have to admit I was a bit afraid of the colours Jewels picked but I actually really like them together!!!


I just picked up this Quickutz pear die and thought it would be PERFECT...snort.


Please play along...we love to see your work, just link up in the comments


Go check out my other Loonies.....




Deets: All Products Papertrey Except the Quickutz and Nesties

12 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabuloue Regs! Love the soft colours!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love your use of the color combo! CUTE!

Rosanne said...

This is really pretty, the colours work together beautifully and I love the pear!

Juanita said...

What a sweet pair of pears. You worked these colors perfectly.

Charlene Austin said...

Pretty! Wow, you embraced the purple~~~you go girl!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE it....those pears are adorable...so if you ever need my mailing address i would love to give it to you....wink wink...LOL

Deanna said...

No scallops, WTH! Haha I kid, totally cute!

maria fiscella said...

whoa! you're my lavender moon hero! You and Dee and those QK...I'm jealous:) Gorgeous card.

maria fiscella said...

ok...I have to say it.

Nice pair!

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is so great! Hey, why do you think I haven't been on alot....DECK!! We did the whole frame and top last week and weekend. Now we are working on the stairs and railing...and I am with you, having a deck not rotting and unsafe is wicked! I will share photos soon!

AKiteFlier said...

Regs this is absolutely GORGEOUS - just love it all. Rock on girl!

Donelda said...

Oh my, this is ADORABLE!! I love how you have combined the colors!! the balance is perfect!! My cards are up ... like Dee, I totally cheated :-)