01 09 10

Thursday, September 18, 2008

CPS # 82 A little Scenic Route???

I had a bit of scraps left over from a class I took at 2 Friends several months ago- and i have a bad habit of not using scraps- I just pitch them...gasp i know but seriously..........do I really need to keep them all???



My new rule is not to keep them unless they are at least 3".
This is my take on CPS# 82- I just flipped it 180 degrees.
Paper and stamps are Scenic Route, Cardstock is Bazzill, ink is Stampin Up. Punch is Martha Stewart.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Ca-ute! I love that little hello stamp!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

cute cute and cute!

nat said...

gorgeous !

Anonymous said...

No, I agree, you don't need to keep them all, just send them to me :) Gina

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of my absolute favorite cards of yours. The colors, the design...love it.