01 09 10

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #5


Fun fun fun, I love these colour inspiration challenges. You can see the post HERE.
This combo was was to use So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Certainly celery. I actually really like them together but I do really like so saffron anyway!!
I got the Anniversary set from Papertrey today- so I just HAD to ink these babies up!!! I watercoloured the images with ink and a blender pen. The sentimant is from Simple little things from Papertrey
Quickie card

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... those stamps are so cool ... and gorgeous in these colors ... great card.

Misty said...

What a fun blog name. Love your cards. Great work! Yummy puzzle card too.
Misty

Deanna said...

Pretty card girl... I got my appreciation set today!