01 09 10

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eat Cake with Papertrey




These are few cards I made with the Eat Cake Set from Papertrey.


The First card is a wedding card I made using Gate Fold style.I used some random black and white stripe and polka dot paper. The base is Stampin Up black cardstock and the fold is a shimmery burgundy cardstock. I cut the scallops with nestabilities. the sentiments were heat embossed.


The second card was made with some funky Marcella K paper. It matched Stampin Up Old Olive, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate PERFECT. I wanted to use a less traditional colour scheme this time, I think it turned out pretty neat.


The third card was one of my fav's. I used this pretty Chatterbox paper that matched the flower overlay really nicely. I used Stampin Up cardstock and Inks on this one as well. The ribbon slide with the sentiment is from Cuttlebug.

No comments: